The greedy gujjus, sindhis and other scammers involved in resume theft of engineers with good JEE rank to get their associates, relatives government jobs with the stolen resume are justifying the resume theft on reddit and other websites
shahofblah on reddit
What the hell even is resume theft? I can understand identity theft if people steal some unique identifier of the victim, but if I claim to be the 1989 JEE topper from Goa, I’m not committing any violation against the original topper, I’m committing fraud against people I send my CV to.
I just don’t understand what the crime is,
The resume theft causes great financial losses for the victim, like the goa 1989 jee topper because
– she is not allowed to get any paid work in india
– all her direct orders from customers outside india are blocked
– the only paid work other than a little advertising is writing articles, and the government falsely claims that its employees are writing the articles, in a clear case of criminal defamation
– the resume theft victim, has to work very long hours for very less money less than a maidservant, while all those stealing the resume are getting very good government salaries only for making fake claims, without doing any computer work, without investing any money online
– the resume robber government employees are criminally defaming their victim to ruin her reputation so that their resume theft is not exposed and this further reduces the income of the resume theft victim
– the resume theft victim is denied the right to privacy, a fundamental right, because the resume robbers are closely monitoring her, so that they can falsely take credit and also ensure that their resume theft is not exposed.
– the resume theft also causes a lot of frustration and mental stress for the victim who has studied very hard to get a good JEE rank,worked for several years yet finds that the government is falsely claiming that school dropouts and other frauds who have not studied engineering, given JEE are getting monthly government salaries only for falsely claiming to have her resume, savings while she is making very less money despite working long hours